A world wide Parts Express refund/replacement for the Dayton B652 is underway. Contact
parts express directly to request a refund or replacement speakers.
I have gotten the new speakers in and they don't suck near as much. A review will be incoming. With this new information the flight of the B652 Stratofortress has been canceled.
I did find a use for the drivers though, using the cheaper and just as awful Monoprice 2 way bookshelf speakers I have started a driver replacement project. You can check out some of the details here: NOprice DIY
Other shit you may like:
- AMT tweeter on a B652? The Dayton B652-AIR is reviewed for great justice!
- JBL LSR305 Studio Monitor Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Dude likes the way it looks, I hate the way it sounds
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Crazy beautiful speakers and too many amps
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - Time machine engaged!
- Zu Essence Review!
- Pioneer BS22 Review!
- Pioneer BS21 Review!
- Micca MB42x Review!
- Updated Dayton B652 Review!
- Audio Engine P4 Review!
- NoAudiophile.com field trip - lots of tubes and massive horns